Friday, February 29, 2008

Louisiana Lady...

I got an amazing post from a very nice woman! I hope to see more of her! Keep coming back LL! I love to hear from you! Thanks for the very kind words! -Kimberly-StarScraps

Louisiana Lady said...
I want to take this time to say I appriciate all the wonderful, beautiful, talented gifts that you have given us all throughtout the year so far. It is people like you who help the ones that love to digital scrapbooks, that have a limited income who now can enjoy the beauty of doing layouts of there love ones, and the joy of seeing how wonderful and exciting the layouts came out. I was taught from birth to give, and this is just what all you wonderful designers are doing. From the bottom of my heart, I want to say, God Bless you, and my saying thanks seems at times not enough. But, I know when you give that precious gift, all you want is a thank you and to let us tell you what we think of your designs. Well, for me! Each designer has there own way of designing and I greatly appriciate every gift I recieve. Have a great day, and many thanks for you wonderful talent and sharing them with all of us.
February 29, 2008 1:27 PM

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh Kim, how sweet were those words from the Louisana Lady. Was that not a blessing? Love ya bunches! Debbiejw

Anonymous said...

Louisiana Lady is such a kind soul and she really makes it easy to keep on making Freebies. What a sweetheart!

Stacey said...

HOW funny is it that I just did a search for her and found YOUR blog at the top of the Google? I need to find this sweetie pie who leaves the nicest comments when often others leave none! Love ya!

Julian K said...

I enjoyed reeading your post