Sunday, February 17, 2008

PSE 6.0-Weekend killing...


Hi All! Wow... I just can't believe that the weekend is almost gone. I spent almost 100% of my time playing in PSE 6.0! I say playing...more like going crazy! This stuff is WAY more challenging than I expected, but it just makes me more determined. I did manage to make 2 alphas! YEAH ME! LOL! Now if I can only figure out how to post them...

Church was amazing! We are doing a series on Money! Ouch...We are really having some "trying times" right now. We are one of the many that were "SUCKERED" into the Adjustable Arm Rate Mortgages & we are currently facing Foreclosure. We just can't make $1,780.00 mortgage payments. This makes me angry and sad. We love our house, but at the sametime know we can't do this. Sooo...It looks like a renting we will go! These are hard lessons to learn! Not one soon to be forgotten either.

I want to Post some layouts, I haven't figured that out either. Let me start "Googling" and see what I come up with!

See Ya!!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for making this hunt funand thanks for all your work you have shared. May God Bless!