Sunday, March 2, 2008

AquaBlack Envy Elements 3-The very last installment


Hello Everyone!


Here is the very last installment of Aqua Black Envy! I have been so blessed by all the very kind words that I have received! Thank You ALL so very much! I have learned so much these past two weeks!
We went to my friend Michelle's and had our PSE tutorial! We had lot's of "oohs and ahhhs"! haha! The whole family had a great time! She has a beautiful place-Way out in the country. (and let me just note...WAY WAY out in the country...LOL) My son played his little heart out! We started home and he was done...out in 3 minutes! So, Thank You Michelle and Jason for a fab time! We love you guys!
Good Night! We start the new kit tomorrow-"This Kid's for you"
Kimberly-StarScraps

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am glad ya'll had a great time. I know I was wiped out after ya'll left. The boys really wanted you to stay longer. This kit is awesome and you have done a great job. Thanks for spending the time with me Sat to show me how to work this program. Now I am going to be completely useless around the house.

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the Blaci Envy Kit. I can't wait to try it.