Monday, March 10, 2008

Hoppy Easter is Ready!




Hi Everyone!

I am very pleased to bring you an Easter Kit! I made it with lot's of Pastel's, LOT's of Embroidery, Plenty of Embroideried Eggs, Flowers, Stems, Frames, Ribbons, Brads, there is a Chicken and Bunny I created, some Butterflies, two Crosses, some Sayings & of course lot's of yummy Papers. I don't know about you guy's, but I am a paper fanatic-Digi or Real-dosen't matter! I just love it! This is the first Paper Pack on "Hoppy Easter"! I hope you enjoy!

Also, I am going to be having a blog "Easter Egg Hunt"! In a few day's I will be posting some Easter Eggs within my Blog-If you find one you can click it & you will be able to download a special add on for the Easter Kit! Fun, Fun, Fun!

Download the Paper Pack HERE

Love you guys!!

Kimberly-StarScraps

3 comments:

Angel said...

I love Easter scraps. Thanks!

Missie said...

Here eggie...eggie...where's that egg. This is going to be fun.

Unknown said...

Thank you so much. The colors are wonderful, they make me wish that spring would hurry up and get here! LOL Keep up the beautiful work.