Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Hoppy Easter Paper Pack 2



Hi Everyone!

Hoppy Easter is doing so well! Thank You all for your support and sweet comments! I know I say it all the time, but I love this stuff! I love everything about it! So...Thank You!

Here is the second installment of Papers-5 regular papers & 2 embroidery scalloped circles!

Michelle was off work today! Sniff...You know your missing your friend when your breaks aren't even fun...LOL. Today was a tuff day and I could probably be working right now, but I want to work on my stuff! LOL! Go visit Michelle on her Blog she's done some great stuff and I am anxiously awaiting the Easter Kit...and what she did today while she was sick...:)

Enjoy! Download your Papers HERE

Kimberly-StarScraps

5 comments:

Missie said...

Great Job! I am emailing you a LO that I completed with the first two Downloads of your Kit. Thanks again!!

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

Rae said...

I found an egg on this page. Does it count? I love your Easter kit. It's so cute.

Anonymous said...

This is great! Thank you very much!

Lovesfallenangel said...

I love these papers, so bright and cheerful. Thank you so much!