Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Hoppy Easter Paper Pack 2



Hi Everyone!

Hoppy Easter is doing so well! Thank You all for your support and sweet comments! I know I say it all the time, but I love this stuff! I love everything about it! So...Thank You!

Here is the second installment of Papers-5 regular papers & 2 embroidery scalloped circles!

Michelle was off work today! Sniff...You know your missing your friend when your breaks aren't even fun...LOL. Today was a tuff day and I could probably be working right now, but I want to work on my stuff! LOL! Go visit Michelle on her Blog she's done some great stuff and I am anxiously awaiting the Easter Kit...and what she did today while she was sick...:)

Enjoy! Download your Papers HERE

Kimberly-StarScraps

4 comments:

Missie said...

Great Job! I am emailing you a LO that I completed with the first two Downloads of your Kit. Thanks again!!

Rae said...

I found an egg on this page. Does it count? I love your Easter kit. It's so cute.

Anonymous said...

This is great! Thank you very much!

Unknown said...

I love these papers, so bright and cheerful. Thank you so much!