Friday, March 14, 2008

Hoppy Easter Paper Pack 3


Hi Guys!
I Hope Everyone is enjoying the kit! This is the last installment of Papers and the last of the Elements is tomorrow! I haven't made any Alpha's but I just might work on that tonight and add a couple of eggs to the Easter Egg Hunt...(I will use different color Egg so those who have already hunted can hunt a little less...LOL) Hmmm....I think I could make that happen! You all have a fantastic and blessed weekend! Oh, there's an extra plaid paper I forgot to add to the preview!
Download HERE

Kimberly-StarScraps

3 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

Stacey said...

Darling....thanks so much!

Lovesfallenangel said...

Another lovely set of papers. You are so talented, thank you so much for sharing them.