Tuesday, March 4, 2008

This Kid's For You! Elements 1


Hello Everybody!
You guy's don't laugh too hard at my frog & lady bug...I tried!! LOL! I had fun & that's what counts! This is a LARGE element pack and as you can see by the preview, I struggled to get all the stuff on one page! Theres a lot of buttons, ribbons, frames & fun stuff for you. Just think...THERES MORE! I think I get a little carried away, but hey...that's more for you right!
I decided on giving you the elements in two packs not three so I could get an new paper pack to you on Saturday or Sunday called Butterfly Jungle! It's just papers, but they are fun! A new Paper Pack for "This Kid's For You!" follows tomorrow! I hope you enjoy! Send me your layouts and let me post them here on my blog-email them to me- mailto:kimsburger@yahoo.com and put LO "This Kids for You" in the subject!
Leave me a comment when you download! That's what inspires me to keep it up!
See Ya!!
Kimberly-StarScraps

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kim, you are just rockn', these elements are awesome. Love ya bunches! Debbiejw

Anonymous said...

so awesome, so cute!! thanks!!!

Lois B said...

I think your frog is adorable! Can't wait to se it in person. THe file is downloading now.

Thank you and am sure looking forward to the next batch!

Anonymous said...

Cute page. Thanks!!

Anonymous said...

love the bright colours, thanks for sharing

Anonymous said...

a newbie here.. ur kit is really cute.. lookin fwd to using it!!

deb

Sharon said...

Thanks! Love the elements.