Wednesday, July 2, 2008

I AM BACK!!!

Me in Seattle!


Our Ship!


The whole Crew!



Formal Night!


Ketchikan Alaska!




Beautiful Glacier in Tracy Arm!



and a Beautiful Rainbow when leaving Tracy Arm!



Skagway, Alaska!

Victoria, B.C.


WOW! What a trip!! I just LOVED it! Alaska is so beautiful! Cruising was fun too! We started it off in Seattle! We went downtown to Pike's Market and that was just too cool! I was like a little kid, skipping and singing! My theme song was the Kung Fu Fighting song! It was just stuck in my head! We headed North to Alaska for the next day and our first port was Ketchikan! It was sooo lovely! We did'nt have an excursion there, so we just took in the town and shopped, shopped and shopped some more! It was just amazing! BUT, I will give you more details later! I am exhausted! I have been home since Monday morning and haven't been to bed before Midnight each night! I will leave you with a few pics though! I'll be back soon!
Kimberly-StarScraps

1 comments:

Sasa said...

Welcome back! It sounds like you had an absolutely fantastic trip! And the pics you have shared are just beautiful! Can't wait to hear more . . .

Get some rest and have a good holiday tomorrow.