Sunday, October 26, 2008

Do You LOVE Grid Paper?


Hi All!
Do you love Grid Paper?? UH...ME TOO! LOL! I was playing around tonight and made some fun papers! I thought you might like a couple for your freebie stash! And speaking of freebie stashes...How big IS your Freebie Stash? Mine is a little OUT OF CONTROL! Will I ever use all this stuff?? HAHA! I had to buy an external hard drive for mine! How is your stash organized? By kit, by papers, elements, etc...?? I am just wondering! :) So to satisfy my wondering...leave me a comment and tell me how big your stash is & how you organize it. For playing along I will pick one comment winner (random) and give them my new Fall Kit...FREE! I am putting the finishing touches on it now. Let's make this little contest go for 3 days! Make sure you don't leave an Anonymous comment! I will announce the winner on Thursday! The Fall Kit has over 15 papers and 40+ Elements! I am working on you a preview right now! Fun Fun Fun!
Get your Freebie Grid Paper...HERE
Kimberly-StarScraps

9 comments:

Dianna said...

Um...I have a 80 Gig HD and about 40 of it is scrapbook stuff. of course after Halloween, the Halloween stuff goes onto CD(s) for the rest of the year. As for organizing, I organize by designer since I usually stick with the same ones - or by theme. (So right now I have Halloween, Autumn-Thanksgiving, & Winter-Christmas folders, all of which get archived after the holiday passes.) I do have folders though for Elements, Papers, and Alphas (never can have too many of those) for the random freebies.

Ms Kittie said...

Okay, I have a 500 Gig HD for scrapbook stuff. I organize by designer and theme. Then I have a folder for random freebies. Have a great day

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

I organize my kits by theme and the random freebies I organize by type: paper, frame, brad, flower, tag, etc. I am looking for an external hard drive right now and am open to suggestions.

KrisG said...

Okay, I think I do just about all that the previous people do, LOL. I have 2 500 gig hard drives, one of them is where I download to, organize to folder by type (kit, brads, tags, ,alphas, ribbons, etc). The other is for my "favs". Once a week I go thru all the folders and any that are close to 4 gig get burned to DVD... I have over 200 dvds with only kits, haha. Of course, they're not all freebies but most are. THEN, before I delete from my "download" harddrive, I choose any and all of my "favorite stuff" and move it to my external hard drive for easy finding later (and organized the same way!).

KrisG said...

OHHHHH... and thank you so much for the awesome grid papers! I love these!

Anonymous said...

I, too, had to buy an external hardrive to contain it (um, 300 gig) and I mostly organize by designer, but also by theme (Fall, winter) and type (wordart, alphas, embellishments, etc). It's not perfect, but it is certainly better than nothing!

Mags said...

I came here looking for something from MooTwo... some pumpkin freebie? But did snag the grid paper. VERY cool - THX!
:) Mags

Tiffany said...

I keep all the Alphas together, the rest I put in themed folders depending on what I am planning to use them for. Pinks, girls, blue boys. Earthtones, brights colors, pastels and such. It seems really impossible to organize them when you have so many.