Thursday, November 6, 2008

Give Thanks Fall Freebie!


Hi Guys!


Phew...returning to work has been...well...Work! LOL! Busy, Busy. This is our busiest time of the year and things certainly speed up for me...as if I needed that! I am truly happy to be back at work though! My first day back I was all smiles and happy. My BFF (whom I work with) was looking all weird and told me to "cut it out & wipe that smile off your face"..hehe. She was thrilled I was back...she could give me my pile of work to do! So, life is almost back to norm. The hubby is doing very well in the new job and loves it. Kiddo's are doing great...Life is Good! Hey...I like that name for a kit...hmm. Well, I have a freebie for you! I did a Fall kit for the store, but just couldn't help myself! I needed a freebie blog fall kit too! So...Enjoy your "Give Thanks" Fall Kit!
Get it HERE! & leave some blog freebie LuV!

Big Hugs!
Kimberly-StarScraps

7 comments:

Meg Stocks said...

Beautiful - TFS!! Congrats on going back to work - big step!

Deanna said...

The kit is beautiful! Thanks for sharing!!

Brenda said...

Thanks so much :-D

Melody aka pebbles7195 said...

Beautiful - thanks for sharing!! Glad to hear things are going well!! Hugs!! :)

The Obstinant Family said...

VeRy CuTe...ThAnKs;)

Tiffany said...

ooh I love this kit, I have been looking for something lovely to scrap thanks giving. Love it

Kristene Wheeler said...

WOW you are amazingly talented! Thanks for sharing!