Thursday, February 19, 2009

Mia..Sorry!

I know I have been away for a little while! I am sorry! I needed a little break from some things in my life and un-fortunately this is one thing that I didn't have luxury for! I will try to post more than once a month though. We had some things going on with my oldest daughter and her boyfriend that required our immediate attention and just some family issues that were causing my husband and myself a great deal of stress....it's not gone, but certainly is better. Designing has been placed on the back burner and I hope to be able to get back to it very soon. I hope you all are doing very very well and surely I will have you a freebie soon!

Big Hugs!!

Kimberly-Starscraps

2 comments:

Stacey said...

Hey checking in on you, please know I'm praying for your family, whatever it is. I'm here if you need to 'vent' anytime.

Ellie said...

You've been honored with an award. Check out your award at my blog, www.designedbyellie.blogspot.com