Tuesday, February 26, 2008

AquaBlack Envy Paper Pack 2

Hi All!

Here is the 2nd Paper pack to "AquaBlack Envy". This has just been so much fun. I love this stuff. PSE 6.0 has been very challenging, but when you "get it", it's also been very rewarding. If you post your layouts somewhere, please send me a link to check it out. I would LOVE that! I just finished my second kit! I was whipping stuff out yesterday! I don't know what to call it yet, but I will soon. I think I will finish getting AquaBlack out this week and start next week off with it. It's mostly primary colors with bugs and boy stuff as elements.


Another quick ?? For anyone-How do I customize my banner? Any help is appreciated!
Here is one little page I did of my youngest daughter:


Good Night!
Kimberly-StarScraps

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kim to add your own custom header to Blogger, copy and paste this video tutorial. It makes it super easy.
http://blogger-templates.blogspot.com/2007/05/add-image-to-your-blogs-header.html

When you get to that page, [Click Play]
Hugs
Sue