Tuesday, February 26, 2008

AquaBlack Envy Paper Pack 2

Hi All!

Here is the 2nd Paper pack to "AquaBlack Envy". This has just been so much fun. I love this stuff. PSE 6.0 has been very challenging, but when you "get it", it's also been very rewarding. If you post your layouts somewhere, please send me a link to check it out. I would LOVE that! I just finished my second kit! I was whipping stuff out yesterday! I don't know what to call it yet, but I will soon. I think I will finish getting AquaBlack out this week and start next week off with it. It's mostly primary colors with bugs and boy stuff as elements.


Another quick ?? For anyone-How do I customize my banner? Any help is appreciated!
Here is one little page I did of my youngest daughter:


Good Night!
Kimberly-StarScraps

2 comments:

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

Scrap Stew Sue said...

Kim to add your own custom header to Blogger, copy and paste this video tutorial. It makes it super easy.
http://blogger-templates.blogspot.com/2007/05/add-image-to-your-blogs-header.html

When you get to that page, [Click Play]
Hugs
Sue