Monday, March 31, 2008

Can't Sleep...but I am working on a new kit!


Can't Sleep? What do you do about it?? You scrap of course! I awoke at 3:00AM to find there would be no sleep to be had...sooo, I got up, got a diet coke and I started designing. And here I thought I wouldn't have much time to design this week because of all the packing and moving...hmmph...LOL. So, I started a little boy kit & came up with some cutie pie stuff! Toot..Toot...hehe. I have some planes and trains and a few automobiles. (hey, that's a movie...HAHA). Here's a little preview and I will post some papers tonight! Now, I will try and go get a few little winks...Good Night again!


Kimberly-StarScraps

5 comments:

Lois B said...

The new kit looks super! Love kits that are great to use when scrapping the grandkids. You have a wonderful talent. Thank you for sharing.

Anonymous said...

WOw Kim, you are just amazing - these papers for little boys are sooooo cute. You better start getting some sleep. Praying for you! Love ya Debbie

Kim Sandling said...

This kit is looking terrific! I hope you are able to sleep and that packing goes well! Best of luck to you!

Anonymous said...

Kimberly again you're designing a lovely kit. You are on fire sister, and I for one am glad. I love your work!
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
Sue

Anonymous said...

Hope you'll sleep well tonight! Cynthia