Wednesday, March 5, 2008

This Kids For You! Paper Pack 2



Hi Everyone!


What a great and beautiful day! Isn't it always wonderful to be able to say that! I just have a real appreciation for that ability...I guess I have had my share of "not so great and not so pretty" days! LOL! So, Thank You Lord for today!


I set up Michelle's blog today and hope she's currently getting ready to post her kit...(no pressure Michelle...) hahaha!! Michelle is my Sister, Soulmate Girlfriend, BFF and Sister in Christ. I just LOVE her and she has begun designing Digi! She has a great first kit and as soon as she's ready, I will be helping her getting it posted! Sooo, YEAH Michelle! I am sure we have a lot of fun ahead of us with Digi Scrapping & Designing!


Here is Paper Pack 2 for This Kids For You! There are two previews, but they will all be in one download. Thank you all for the wonderful support! This is just too much fun...(side note-I can say I need a little more sleep...this is kinda addictive)! There are four regular papers, 4 sparkly, half swirl papers w/ Laugh, Smile, Hug, Giggle & Love on them. I also forgot to leave out the preview of a green scalloped oval, but it's in there! Enjoy!




Enjoy! Leave a comment if you download!


Kimberly-StarScraps

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, no pressure at all. I have finished designing my tag for my blog and spent most of last night (late last night) working on Kit #2 and adding a few things to Kit #1. So get ready because I hope to get this stuff going soon but Kim has to hold my hand with this whole blog idea and what I need to do. I am having a great time making the kits so far and their FREEBIES, does not get any better than that.

Terebene said...

These are awesome - thank you so much!

Anonymous said...

Thanks! I just recently found your blog and am really enjoying it.

Anonymous said...

love it, thank you!!