Saturday, April 19, 2008

Hi Ya'll!

Hi Everyone! Just thought I would drop in to say HI! Things are pretty much the same here! The back is getting better, but I am still having some issues sitting for any amount of time. To top it off I got some nasty head cold yesterday! Totally can't smell a thing, can't taste a thing or breathe! Nice...Anyway...still un-packing little house. The hubby and I tried working on the boy's room & I wasn't much help though. My youngest daughter is visiting...totally loving having her here! She is just pure joy to be with! I love you KK! I also designed just a little today. Maybe I will be able to get that up soon! I hope to be back soon!

Love you guys!

Kimberly-StarScraps

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kimberly,
I'm glad to hear you are starting to feel a little better, take it slow.

Anonymous said...

How did the chiropracter thing go? I have never been to one and am interested to know what you think and how you feel after seeing one!

Feel better soon.

Di

Kim Sandling said...

I'm so happy that you are starting to feel better! Enjoy your time with your daughter! Thank you for popping in to say hello! It's good to hear from you!

Stacey said...

Kimberly (I know I'm a loser and called you Star a few days back--I get confused in my older days!!!)...feel better. I'll keep checking in, no worries. When you have time, I'd love to know about your new home, how that's working out, as well as your appointment. xo and God Bless