Monday, April 14, 2008

oooh...the horror and the pain part 2

Hi Guys!

Yep...still down in the back. I am getting around though...that's a big improvement! Made a stab at work today & made it until about 2pm until I just couldn't take it anymore. Came home and had to lay down for about an hour and a half just to be able to function. This is definitely not working for me. It's driving me nuts! I hate this! I am going to the Chiropractor 8:30AM tomorrow morning though. I am actually a little scared. I hurt so much that I am afraid. I just know that I will eventually get to make a new kit soon! Hubby has a laptop & I am going to have to insist he switches w/ me so I can design anywhere...I think this is a fab idea...I could just take it everywhere I go! I really miss you guys & promise to be back soon!

Kimberly-StarScraps

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Kim, I am so sorry you are in such pain. I pray that God will take the pain away from your body soon. By the way as I told Michelle, I need a fix soon. So hurry up and get well. It was so good to see your smiling face. God bless you and heal you. SMiles Debbiejw

Kim Sandling said...

It's good to see you post again. I was getting worried about you! I'm so glad that you are feeling better, but sad that you are still in pain. Please feel better, and know that we're out here praying for and thinking about you! Take it easy!

Anonymous said...

Nice to hear from you Kim, but you must look after your back. I too have that nasty back curse. The quickest way to heal - is to baby the heck out of your back. I mean do as less as possible, never push yourself to do anything that makes it hurt and you will heal 10 times faster. I know this sounds impossible to do, but I promise you that it works.

Feel better soon.

Di

Stacey said...

How did it go? I'm so sorry to hear about your pain--my husband went through something similar last year and had a great chiropractic experience, I'll pray this is the same for you.