Monday, May 19, 2008

7 Things I probably shouldn't share....but I will!

My fellow Digi-Scrapper Stacey has tagged me for this! I have never played, so this should be fun!

1. Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.

2. Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.

3. Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.

4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog .


Here goes...
1. I have an ever so slight OCD problem...but it's limited to about one thing. When I get out of my car, I triple check to see if I have my keys. Even if I just saw myself drop them in my purse, I have to stop and reach in my purse and touch them at least once, if not twice.

2. I have never, ever sneezed just "ONCE" in my life. I sound like a machine gun going off!

3. I love Diet Coke. Really, Really LOVE IT. I think that there is something addictive in it.

4. I am a smoker...it's a terrible habit!

5. I am a bit of a pool shark...HOWEVER, I haven't played in a couple years. I sharked a couple of guys in a bar in Ft. Worth, TX for about a $100 bucks! teehee!

6. I am terrified of Mice. Like...Freeze me in my tracks, stop everything I am doing, never going wherever they have been, kind of scared! Little Monsters...I get chills just writing this.

7. I really really LOVE to play Guitar Hero! It's soo much fun! My stepson brought his game over and I bought my son one at Christmas...just so I could play too!

Now...HAHAHA! Now you know a bunch of Random, Dumb, Stuff about Me...It's your turn!

I tag...
1. Michelle @ Missies ScrakAttic
2. Kitty @ Litterbox Creations
3. Sharon @ The Butcher, Baker & Candlestick Maker
4. Verabear @ Verabear
5. Erika @ Curly Wirley Twirly Girlies

That's all I can come up w/ right now. Let me get home and I will search some more!!

3 comments:

KrisG said...

Just stopped by to say thanks for leaving me a nice comment on my blog! It's been awhile since I've been here... I kinda LOST the link, LOL... but now I'm back! I'm so glad your back is better and CONGRATS on selling at MooTwo!!!

Stacey said...

Kim, you crack me up, this image of you hanging out in a pool hall, diet coke in one hand, smoke in another, sneezing! You're adorable, love it. I'm an ex smoker, I didn't really want to quit, I had surgery and just 'did'. I'm up 20 for it, so honestly, I'm thinking about it again. Sometimes I need a smoke, darnnit!

Thank you for what you said at JameeForever, my friend. Your comment absolutely gave me comfort. I've found through this that it's surprising how many people have been through something similar. It's a pain like I've never felt in my life--and I've felt loss before. Yesterday she requested her things....and as I packed her life into yellow trash bags, drug them out onto the porch, I prayed like never before that regarless of how this ends, that I find peace. I'm not sure how, and I'm never going to stop reliving my mistakes, wondering what I could have done to change things...maybe nothing. But I know you understand. (((((you))))) Love you right back, sister!

Missie said...

I have been witness to the whole keys in the purse thing and it is so bad that I have started to do it..but I have to use three paper towels when I was my hands in a bathroom so I have no room to talk.

Love ya lots..soon to be neighbor.
Think of all the scrapping that is gonna happen then...