Tuesday, May 20, 2008

How's it going out there?

Hope everyone is very well. We are doing "OH SO MUCH" better. I am 100%! Yeah me!! Jerry did have a bad allergic reaction type thing w/ some shots he had in his back, but he is much better. Thank You everyone for praying for us!

Today is my youngest daughters birthday. 15...how in the heck did she just turn 15?? I swear I just gave birth to that child. I will never forget the nurse laying her in my arms. She was so fat and cute! Chubby cheeks and thick, dark black hair that they had put into a Mohawk, topped with a small pink bow. I laughed and cried. So sweet. Kaylee is a sweet young lady and oh so much fun to be with. I cherish every moment I get with her. She is truly God's gift. Happy Birthday Kaylee!

Little house is going very well. Well...hmm...I haven't done one single thing too it lately, but we're okay! I still haven't downsized anything either...hmmph. We have piles...of stuff. They're organized somewhat. This pile is "this"...and that pile is "that"...LOL. I will get to it...eventually.

I am getting a new neighbor...Michelle from Missie's ScrakAttic is moving one Mobile Home down from me. Yippee...(insert a happy dance...here). Wow...the neighbor between us is in trouble. I see a footpath between yards in our future.

Here's my top 10 reasons why it will be sooo Cool too have Michelle as a neighbor...

1. What could be better than having your BFF live next door!
2. Ride sharing...Money in the bank!
3. Meal sharing...again...Money in the bank! AND...that means less cooking for everyone! I say we find a third neighbor and get them to cook more than us.
4. She makes coffee. I like coffee...
5. Our kids can play everyday.
6. She has an extra parking space! heehee.
7. If I want to go over to her house, it's not 2 hours away...more like 20 seconds. Maybe less...will time it for sure.
8. If we have too many margarita's on Friday's @ HER house...(hint..hint...) I can walk home.
9. If we have too many glasses of wine on Saturday's @ MY house...she can walk home.
10. Scrapping all the time!

I can't wait to have her here, it may take a little while, but it will be great!

Good Night All!

Kimberly-StarScraps

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Women, you are just cracking me up. Michelle told me you had a Top 10, but I didn't know it was about her moving into the trailer park too. Hee hee love you both! Debbie

Stacey said...

Oh my gosh, Kimberly I wanna be your neighbor. I'm so jealous right now I'm practically green.

Erika said...

Kimberly I only just found your tag today, I am so sorry for missing it - saw 1 comment and thought it was digifree. Thank you so much for tagging me - I take it as a compliment. Have posted my 7 strange facts. Just read your latest entry and I think I want you at that party with Bubbles.
Best wishes,
Erika

Stacey said...

Your comments seriously brought that blog alive this morning! I'm packing as I type--I really really am. Okay, I just really really wish I were.

AND you bought the kit--thank you! OMGoodness you simply made my day (although---shhh!--I'da found a way to give it to you...you could have created something for me or something, lol) Shhh!!! I finally found a CT (of one) I'm so excited about that!!! Hope your weekend is filled with lots of Michele time and lots of scrappin time.