Thursday, June 5, 2008

When will this week be over

Hi All!

I am sooo ready for this week to be over. Work has truly been awful. I have been so frustrated with work I am daydreaming of leaving. That's not good. I am shuffling between "hot" projects like a magician. And my boss wants to know when I will be done...hmmmph. I emailed him back and gave him my to do list. A long one. I LOVE where I work, I LOVE the people I work with. I am NOT loving this last month though. I actually got an email from another manager asking me to do some work....it actually made me cry, seriously...just broke down and cried. LOL! Luckily, my break from the chaos is soon! We leave in 16 days!! Whoo Hoo! Alaska here I come. If I am lucky...maybe they will keep me!! LOL. I started working on a freebie and I fell asleep at the computer....maybe I need to sleep! On another note...I feel a little stagnate creatively. Anyone have any magical tutorials out there. For PSE? Maybe something new could help!! Anyone??

Kimberly-StarScraps

2 comments:

S said...

Breathe.

Stacey said...

Ohh Kimberly I'm sorry you're going through such a tough time. I hear you, and I'm sorry. I up and quit my data entry job a few weeks ago, but in my head, I honestly know I'll be heading back again soon. BUT it's nice to be done for awhile. You and I both have so much in common, sometimes 'life' takes its toll, no?

I don't have any creative tuts for ya, but I do find sooo much inspiration at digi shop talk. Are you on there? There's a link on my sidebar if not. I peruse the galleries and think 'okay, NOW I'm ready to get busy'. Of course I don't lift, I promise I don't lift. But I renew.