Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Brillante Weblog Premio 2008



I got a Blog Award from my friend Sue @ ScrapStew Sue! Yipee! How much fun is that?? I get to put this cutie pie award right on my blog! Thank You Miss Sue! If you already hadn't been nominated TWICE I would send it right back to you!

The rules of the award are:1. The winner can put the logo on her blog.2. Link the person you received your award from.3. Nominate at least 7 other blogs.4. Put links of those blogs on yours.5. Leave a message on the blogs of the girls you've nominated!

So...my wonderful blogging family this is who I am nominating:

1. Missy
2. Stacey
3. Gloria
4. Marsha
5. Nancy
6. Melody
7. Vicki

2 comments:

Stacey said...

What? Oh Kimberly Ahhh do declare! This is the first award I've evah evah won on my digi blog...and I am honored. And pretty dang happy about it toooooo. Muahhhh!

Anonymous said...

Congrats Kim! Smiles Debbiejw