Monday, July 7, 2008

The Cuss-o-Meter!

Too Funny!! I was on my friends Stacey's Jamee Forever Blog & ran across the Cuss O Meter! Now how funny is that. It scans your blog to see how much you cuss in your "ramblings" so to speak. I guess you could say that I am SHOCKED that apparently I don't curse in my blogs...It's a good thing and I guess I have kept it totally G rated! BUT, unfortunately it's not true in my "real" life!! LOL! I can make a sailor blush on occassion! I try not too, but I am sure that Michelle (missie's scrak attic) can attest that I am no saint! This makes me want to try harder in my real world...I pledge to not cuss...well, I will try not to cuss! Take your blog for a spin and see how you did!

The Blog-O-Cuss Meter - Do you cuss a lot in your blog or website?
Created by OnePlusYou

3 comments:

Stacey said...

Hehe, me too, Kimberly...shhh!!! I must be a family kind of blogger, idk. Glad you're homeeeeeeeeee!!!!!

Anonymous said...

oh gosh that is too funny!

Anonymous said...

oh cripes I forgot to mention Kim that I have an award for ya over at my blog. Come on over and pick her up when you can.
Hugs
Sue