Sunday, August 3, 2008

I made a Wordle...oooh this is fun!!



I saw this on Scrap Stew Sue's blog! Wordle! It makes little word clouds out of words you provide it! I made some really cute ones! I haven't decided what to do with them, but the possibilities!! HEHE! Soo much fun! I did this for over an hour! We were pretty busy this weekend! We helped Michelle move into her little house! I am so excited to have her here! My husband absolutely acting like a crazy person keeping us all in laughs! He can be such a comedian sometimes! Actually, I think he would secretly love to really do comedy! He would embarrass us all w/ our own embarrassing stories...LOL! No Thank YOU!!! We were all dead tired after moving in the HORRIBLE HEAT and we crawled, limped and finally got into bed around Midnight! Today is Michelle's Birthday too! Happy Birthday sweetie! I LOVE YOU! Your a wonderful Best Friend and I can't imagine my life without you in it! I don't know what I did before you came along! I am so thankful for you! Soooo...Happy Birthday!! Luv u Girly!! You guys go check out Wordle...just click on my pic and it will take you to my artwork...you can click the create button and make your own!!

Kimberly-StarScraps

2 comments:

Missie said...

Thanks Girl for the Birthday Wish. I am just getting around to checking out what you have been up to on the blog. You are my best friend and I too don't know what I would do without you. God has really blessed me by bringing you into my life and thanks for all that you do and I hope I can always do for you in the same way. I felt so bad for all of you on Sat. because it was so hot but know that I truly appreciate all of you for stepping up and helping me out. Wouldn't have made it without you guys.

Michele said...

That looks like fun! Will have to check it out. I made another LO with your Planes, trains and automobiles kit.... Hope you like what I did with it!
http://smallscrap.blogspot.com/
Michele