Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Update and a Freebie!



Hi Guys!


Thank You for all your kind words and support! I am sitting very well now and I am managing wonderfully! I go back to work on the 29th and I am so excited to return. This has been a very trying time for me, but I finally feel like I am going to come out of this just fine. I was really begining to wonder though there for a little while. To Celebrate my recovery and gift you for your patience I have been putting together a Halloween kit for you! This was sooo much fun! I will be posting this kit in parts starting with a very fun paper pack! I hope you enjoy! Leave me some LUV...I miss you guys!! :)


Get it HERE

Kimberly-StarScraps

4 comments:

S said...

I am very, very happy that you are on the mend!

Anonymous said...

Oh well just look at you, sharing awesome freebies again. Kim thanks for the freebie - hope you are feeling well and coming back soon, we miss you at work. XOXOXO Debbiejw

Michele said...

Glad that you're on the mend!
Thank you for the papers, it looks like it's going to be an awsome kit, halloween is such a fun time for my kiddos. I can't wait to get pictures to scrap, although at the rate I'm going, it will be valentines before I get halloween done, I'm still working on spring and summer....lol
Michele

Stitched By Lisa said...

Cute papers! can't wait till halloween! thank you