Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Seriously!!

Wow!! I just cannot believe my last post was in April!! I totally dropped off the face of the earth! There is sooo much to tell! In May of this year, I started having back problems again. In June I had two "dead" vertebrae removed from my neck and my oldest daughter graduated high school! I am still recovering and am doing very well! In July my oldest daughter announced that she was expecting! And in August she married her sweetheart! I had to stop designing back in May because I could not hardly function! I have done NO scrapping! It's sad and I do miss it...I feel totally out of touch! :( I don't know if any one's still out there reading or not, but I miss my blogging friends!!

1 comments:

Michele said...

I hope you're getting back on your feet! Congrats!!!

Michele