Tuesday, November 17, 2009

New House

Ok...We have suffered enough!! We moved into our "Tin-Can Ranch" (my affectionate name for our current home) back in April 2008. We had downgraded and condensed from our bigger house into this teeny, tiny mobile home...and it's finally, finally, finally time to move!! We are calling our new house "Mobile Home Mansion" b/c you can fit 4.5 of our current house inside the new one!! LOL LOL LOL!! Yeah us!! MORE SPACE! It needs just a little TLC and that will happen very quickly after we close on Friday!! Have I mentioned that I can't wait??!!

In 15 short weeks or less I am going to be a GRANDMA!! I want my Grandma name to be "Big Mom". My Great Grandmother was affectionately called Big Mom and I'm gonna take her name...I don't think she'd mind! =) In the MHM (mobile home mansion...I mentioned above...LOL) we are going to give little miss Grand baby her own room! We are loved crazed for a baby who hasn't even arrived yet! You should hear my husband talk about her...he can hardly wait!! So...We are ready for Miss Kynlee Raegan to show up...but not before it's time!! ♥ ♥ ♥

0 comments: