Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Cool News!


I do have some pretty cool news for you. I will be Designing exclusively for Moo Two Designs. If you guy's haven't checked them out, just click the Cow! I have a kit that is just about ready and will be posting it to them very soon (actually, I tried tonight, but it's just not working out)! My blog readers of course will be getting a cutie pie mini-kit add on that I will only be posting right here! In the meantime go visit MOO TWO!! There is a lot of great stuff and a "FREEBIE" Section!


I am not feeling better and plan on going to the DR. first thing again in the morning. I am just to the point of "DO ANYTHING" to make me better. I will take any shot, go in the hospital, whatever it takes! I can't breathe, I can't talk, I cough non-stop. This is just ridiculous! ARRGHH! LOL. Enough of my complaining...I just thought I would post while doing my breathing treatment!


Kimberly-StarScraps

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Kim, I am very proud of you. Hope you are feeling better soon. Love ya Debbie

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the kit..it looks great. I am so proud of you and keep up the great work. I will need to get your autograph soon because you are just moving forward so quickly and YEAH YOU!

Stacey said...

I'm on my way over..but first wanted to stop and encourage you. I pray for complete recovery, it's difficult if not possible to function when we feel so terribly. (((hugs))) xo

Anonymous said...

Kim congrats on your new designer position at Moo!!I too am very proud of you!! I hope you get to feeling better hun. I'll send up a prayer for you.
Hugs
Sue

Stacey said...

Kim, just checking in, sent a prayer AND (((((hug)))) your way. xo

Stacey said...

Okay Kim, when you have time (I know, when being key, lol) come by my blog! I have big giant fun news too! See ya thereeeeeeeeeeeeeee! xo