Monday, May 5, 2008

New Kits & a freebie for you!




Hi Guys! I can't sleep! I have been watching the Stars game and it's still on!! 3 OT's! (so far)...LOL! I have 2 new kit's in the store and a freebie for you! I am feeling SOOO much better! Thank You all for your prayers and encouragement! I truly don't think I have ever been sicker without being in the hospital! While I am thankful the DR. didn't put me in, I think I could have gotten better much quicker! Here is a preview of my new kit that I just put up in the Moo Two Store it will be 30% off for a short time, so ya'll go in a grab it! Also....YOUR FREEBIE has just been posted there too! Just click the freebie pic to take you to it!




Chat back at you very soon!
Kimberly-StarScraps



1 comments:

Lois B said...

So happy to se you back. I have been praying for you. You certainly have had a rough time. Don't overdue things though, you will still need lots of rest.