Thursday, June 12, 2008

MY LO!!

Yipee! I am too excited! I was chosen for LO of the Day @ Moo Two! Whoo Hoo! Yea Me!

Ok...phew. I did my happy dance! This week has been a quick one! It's just flew by! Michelle has been staying with me for a couple of days & I have truly enjoyed it! It's nice riding to work with someone. The kids are out for the Summer and are bored. Little stinkers! I wish I was bored! LOL! I am going to start packing this weekend I guess! My Mom & Dad have been packed for OVER a MONTH! I guess you could say they were excited! LOL! My cousin & I went shopping last night. He hasn't really bought anything for himself in a long while & I got to be the fashion police. He let me know (REAL QUICK) that flowered Hawaiian shirts would not be on the list! LOL! He will look great for our cruise! He dropped a small fortune for it, so he should!! Jerry has been out of town & just got in early this morning. Sooo glad he's home! Things in his job are changing and if you would think about him w/ your prayers. I don't know what God is doing there, but I totally expect great things to happen!

About the freebies...I need someone to share their creative energy with me please!! I just am NOT feeling it lately. The best thing I have come up with is NOTHING! I even went to The Great American Scrapbooking Convention last week and still...NOTHING. Not that I have really had time anyway, but still! Hopefully I can get something done soon.

Kimberly-StarScraps

2 comments:

Stacey said...

Congratulations, girl! I'll be over in a bit (off to shop for my hubby now) and check it out! xoxo

Kim Sandling said...

If you would like a suggestion for another kit, I would love to see a wedding kit. I haven't been able to find a lot of digital wedding stuff, and I love your work! Hope that helps, or at least helps the juices start flowing again! LOL Thank you!